Wolf Bargain(healthy salad without the unhealthy price)



About

Chopped is a salad shop that operates out of The South Beach development near Beach Road. I have been visiting this salad shop which happen to be a stone throw away from where I live since its opening a couple years ago. I was new to the world of healthy eating then. They are the only salad shop that I go to now.

(Salad with Teriyaki Chicken and honey mustard dressing)

Taste

Recently I was out doing some errands and I was craving for a salad since I am no where near my go to salad shop, I just ordered a salad from a well known salad shop that operate out of a shopping mall. I ordered a salad with chicken as my protein. The price came in at roughly $12-13. I was limited to 4 choices of topping and a base. The price is substantially higher than the usual $9.80 I paid for Chopped Salad. The bowl is only half of what I am getting from Chopped and the taste is forgettable. I decide to go on a salad survey. I found out most comparable salad bowl with a choice of protein will set you back at least 10-14 bucks with limited choices of topping or base and with limited dressing in the city area. Now did I realised my usual go to salad shop is charging a very reasonable price for the good amount and quality of their salad. Ingredients are fresh and tables are clean. 



(Menu)

Pricing

Basic salad start at $7.80 with unlimited topping plus plenty of dressing choices. One could have a prime ribeye with just an additional $3(regular and large only). I had the salad with Teriyaki Chicken. Chopped is a highly recommended place to have your healthy salad without the unhealthy price. 

*Warning!! go there with an empty stomach, the serving is generous. 


Chopped-The Salad Co. 

Address : 26 Beach Road #B1-23 South Beach Ave Singapore 189768

*review is unpaid and unscheduled 


Please follow us on telegram for the latest update on Lone Wolf investor by clicking on the link below 

https://t.me/joinchat/oCgkD3sQFRMzMWM1



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wolf Money(Portfolio update for end April 2024)part 1

Wolf Money(The Demise of The Singapore Stock Market)

Wolf Money(portfolio update for end Aug 2023) part 1