Wolf Bargain(the possibility of having Impossible at the lowest possible price?)

 


I was asked “why no vegan food or healthy food in my wolf bargain?” In the name of diversity, this is for you, the vegan. 

(The impossible $5.90 made possible by 7-Eleven)

Is it possible to have an impossible burger for less than 6 bucks? I would have find it unbelievable too. The cheapest impossible burger could be found for around 15-20 bucks in a cafe. Price of the impossible burger had been coming down recently(just like our stock market). It used to cost 30 bucks a burger when it was first launched. 


(Juicy meat patty)

Here come the low cost leader, 7-Eleven. I found the impossible burger(plant base) during the recent lockdown where any form of dinning in is forbidden. Armed with an empty stomach I chanced upon the impossible burger at 7-Eleven PLQ. It cost just $5.90. I thought my eyes are playing trick with me but it turnout my skepticism is unfounded. The mushroom Swiss Impossible Burger come with sweet soft burger bun, a nice impossible meat patty, mozzarella cheese, sautéed swiss mushroom and baby spinach, topped out with sour cream & lemon zest. I warmed it up for 30 seconds in the microwave. Out came the pipping hot burger. I find the taste quite appealing. If 7 eleven had sold the burger in a posh cafe, one wouldn’t have suspect the burger as comfort food out of a convenient store. I am mighty impressive with the taste. The patty is juicy and the cheese just melted in your mouth. The patty taste just like beef. The swiss mushroom and baby spinach give the burger the earthly balance in taste. Overall a nice snack to smooth that hungry stomach. 

The burger is only available at selected 7-Eleven as I was told. It is part of a trial to bring in more impossible products into the store. Impossible food has an environmental mission of cutting down our consumption of beef which are associate with greenhouse gas. It is a welcome addition for vegan community wanting a “beef” burger guilt free. I am positive on the impossible, are you?


*Available at selected 7-eleven outlets across the island.

*Review is unpaid and unscheduled.


Please follow us on telegram for the latest update on Lone Wolf Investor by clicking on the link below 

https://t.me/joinchat/oCgkD3sQFRMzMWM1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wolf Money(Portfolio update for end April 2024)part 1

Wolf Money(The Demise of The Singapore Stock Market)

Wolf Money(portfolio update for end Aug 2023) part 1